[6pack] lug nuts

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 00:39:32 MST 2011

Thanks for the correction.  Guess its been awhile since I ran stock
wheels so I forgot the original lug nuts were conical lug nuts.  I had
the lug nuts I mentioned laying around waiting for me to use for my
ARE mags....I think.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net