[6pack] speedo cable

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 23 13:12:58 MST 2011

You don't need to remove the tach but doing so does give you more room. The
things connected to the speedo is  the voltage stabilizer and usually some
ground wires.

This is also a good time to check the tip of the cable to see if it meets
spec which can be found toward the end of this page
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm  A lot of cables
protrude too far into the speedo/tach and can cause internal damage.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: