[6pack] BMW Z4 vs Triumph TR6

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 07:48:09 MST 2011

I had a '98 Z3 4cyl 1.8L w/5spd a d have '74 TR6 with lightened flywheel new
clutch and rebuilt engine & suspension I recall the z3 as a responsive and
easily tossed about simple roadster though more refined than my TR read
quieter other characteristics were similar with the fun of a simple ragtop
love to have the chance of a side to side comparison as I had sold my bimmer
several years before purchasing my TR Regards Joe

Joe Honor / Sent from my iPhone