[6pack] Prepurchase inspection, 1967 Ford

James E. Long longroadhomefarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:12:23 MST 2011

Gentlemen,

My son in law is corresponding with a firefighter in Omaha, NB about a 1967
Ford Fairlane.

He is a Marine stationed at Miramar MCAS in San Diego and would like to have
someone give the car a quick look before he flies in for a more detailed
inspection and  hopefully the purchase.

We don't have anyone in the surrogate buyers network. Is there anyone in the
club in the area or does anyone know anyone who might be willing to look at
the car?  We are willing to reimburse for time and fuel.

I understand it's not British, but if anyone understands oil leaks and rust
it has to be us.

Jim Long
74 Mimosa and Chestnut