[6pack] BMW Z4 vs Triumph TR6

dimi k dimikouts at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 5 08:09:20 MST 2011

Thanks for the input bob. I (we) know exactly what you mean. There is
??something to be said about the joy of driving a car with limits on ??twisty
roads, especially (for us) the TR6 roadster. You don't have to be ??going like
a bat out of hell to love the quirky handling, the engine ??noises and the
open-air feeling. And if you're just in the mood for easy ??touring, that
ain't hard on the love factor neither.????I'm sure that a Z4, or porsche or
whatever owner would have something to ??say about how they love their car
too. Every car has its own character, ??and if you're looking for perfection,
it ain't gonna happen.????I worked on a film production this past fall. We had
to take turns ??driving about a dozen brand new jap/american/euro cars for a
bunch of ??scenes. Yes, they were smooth and tight, but they practically drove
??themselves!!! Yep, if i owned them and had to drive 'em everyday, i'd ??get
kinda bored too.????Cheers,??dimitri koutsoufis??'72 TR6 with a '69
engine????Bob Rochlin wrote:??> So my wife got a 2005 BMW Z4 as kind of a
retirement thing.  ??