[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

Jim Hurley jimhurle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:40:31 MST 2011

Re: [6pack] BMW Z4 vs Triumph TR6

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM, <6pack-request at autox.team.net> wrote:

> Bob,
> Very nice comparison. The only suggestion I'd make for you is to put an amp
> on
> that radio. I love the original exhaust note, but there's nothing like
> actually being able to hear the radio with the top down at 65-mph.
>
> Sloane :)
> 69-Six

Please don't do this. Making your radio louder so that you can hear it over
the exhaust note means that in the future you will need three amps, one
external in the TR6 trunk, and the others in your ears. They are called
"hearing aids" I think.

Just my $0.02., but my hearing loss is probably from a lot of loud noise
earlier in my life.

Jim Hurley