[6pack] TR6 vs Z4

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 16:42:45 MST 2011

I would like to chime in on this and say that I have driven a funky old Z3
with the 4 cylinder motor and it was a lot of fun. It's not overly refined and
has some rawness around the edges. No, it's not as fast as a 6 cyl car, but
it's lighter. As Mr. Colin Chapman said, "Add lightness". I'd like to think
it's what the Spifire or MGB would have become, had they the opportunity. As
we all know, it's not how fast the car goes; what matters is how the car makes
you feel when you go fast. Ask anyone who owns a bugeye Sprite.

Or a TR6!!

Jim