[6pack] TR6 vs Z4

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Jan 6 16:45:13 MST 2011

I drive the TR3A and the Ambro on the street...we also have a Miata

Always a thumbs up and kids say 'cool car' or 'sweet' with TR3A

With the Ambro, they dont know what it is and look the other way......

With Miata we drove the entire length of Blue Ridge Parkway and nobody
noticed it.

After 50 years of driving Triumphs, I still like the attention. I admit it.

> Along with the $ cost, we have to figure in smiles per mile in all of
> this. And when's the last time someone gave a thumbs up to the driver of the
> Z3/4?
>
> Dick

</HTML>