[6pack] 1969 TR6, "not" on Ebay

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Mon Jan 10 14:07:55 MST 2011

I sent him a message yesterday.
I told his its a 74 that someone switched commision plates on, and dressed
it up with seats & steering wheel.
You could switch dashboards the pain that that would be,
BUT:
The A post door switches are what really gives it away.
Early cars did not have two switches.
I Got the same reply.
Either he did it or hes passing his misfortune onto some unsuspecting fool.

Big surprise for who buys it.

Al