[6pack] Buckeye Triumph Cabin Fever Swap Meet

John VanNorman jsvannorman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:03:18 MST 2011

Hey everyone,

We at Buckeye Triumphs are planning on doing something a little bit
different with our February members' meeting. Instead of our normal
Monday night meeting, this year we are planning on hosting the Buckeye
Triump Cabin Fever Swap Meet. It will be an opportunity to bring your
Triumph-related parts and pieces (and anything else you have that your
significant other wants you to clear out of the garage)! Well also
have an array of Buckeye Triumph regalia on sale.

Additionally, Doug Braden of Doug's British Cars and Parts will be
there, so if you want to order something from him, touch base with him
now (http://www.triumphparts.com/) and get your order in so that he
can have it for you at the swap meet.

And most importantly, we want to open it up to people in the central
Ohio region. So if you live in the area (or live outside central Ohio
and just have a burning desire to visit the Columbus area in the dead
of winter), feel free to join us.

Time: Feb. 5th, 12:00a -4:00p
Location: The Kayes Company offices and warehouse
643 Bear Run Lane
Lewis Center, 43035

You can see the flyer on our website:  http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/

Thanks!