[6pack] Buckeye Triumph Cabin Fever Swap Meet

John VanNorman jsvannorman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:04:44 MST 2011

Hey everyone, just wanted to follow up with some more info on the
Buckeye Triumph Cabin Fever Swap Meet.
It looks like that Ted Schumacher of TS Imported Automotive will also
be joining us, so if you are coming and would like to order something
from Ted so that he can have it there, contact him.  Here is his info:

Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

Thanks!

John V.