[6pack] April 15-17 2011 -- South Central British Car Gathering

Jamie Palmer tr6driver at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 19:18:37 MST 2011

Wanted to make sure you 6-Packers were aware of our kickoff show for the year.  Hosted by the Triumph Club of the Carolinas, the event will take place at Shelton Vineyards, Dobson, NC.  To see more details, check out the website at http://www.triumphclub.org, but here's a simplified list of events:
Friday:  Tour/Rallye and Auction
Saturday:  Show and BBQ dinner
Sunday:  Driving events, including an autocross

We had almost 60 TR6's last year and are looking for even more this year--including our "world famous" TR6 ChumpCar racer!  Come one, come all!  If you need more info, please feel free to email me directly at tr6driver at yahoo.com.

Jamie Palmer