[6pack] Moss Sale on Quickrack

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Fri Jan 28 09:45:17 MST 2011

I'm the buyer to whom Dick is refering.  I'm running 205/70/15 Michelin
Symmetry
tires at about 36 psi and have not been disappointed with the quick
rack.  I
have not yet autocrossed with the new set up, but driving around
town, on the
freeway and even backing out of the driveway, I have not had an
issue with the
extra effort needed.  I am on the younger end of this group
(42) but I'm also
using a Moto-lita 14" wheel.  Highway driving is very
responsive and I do like
the lesser movement needed to whip around an
exit/entrance cloverleaf.  I
imagine being able to improve my autocross form
by staying at three and nine on
the wheel with limited hand crossover to get
through tight turns.

I'm stripping down a GT6+ (actually two) and noticed
the steering racks looking
exactly like the TR's, but the GT6 lists 4.2 turns
lock to lock.  Could I take
my 3.5 rack and install it as a GT6 quick ratio
or would I screw with the
suspension?

Andy
CD6746L