[6pack] Moss Sale on Quickrack

grego at sandesco.com grego at sandesco.com
Fri Jan 28 14:09:11 MST 2011

 oh heck, the TR6 is supposed to be a "hairy chested sports car" anyway!
Why worry about a little extra steering effort, relish it! :)

Thanks all for the heads up on this.
I have mine on order as well.

Moss should make a donation to 6pack!

Talk about hard steering...my brother and I got a Ford Bronco, back in 71 and that sucker had like 10 turns lock to lock, yet it still was seriously heavy to steer.
Just after ours, they added a power steering option...
Man, getting in and out of parallel parking would work up a sweat, and we were in our late teens and twenties!

-grego