[6pack] Bell exhaust

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 29 07:15:23 MST 2011

I know there are a few of you who have a Bell exhaust system on your 6. There
is a 6-pack forum member who is thinking about a Bell for his 6. He is looking
at a stock setup sold by Engle Imports.

I sent him my opinion but he is looking for more. It appears the 6-pack forum
is not to high on the Bell system. Not sure why but Falcon seems to be the top
brand there.

So he is looking for opinions from folks who have Bell systems on their 6. If
you could reply to me directly and let me know if I can forward your email
address so he can ping you about your experiences with the Bell.

Thanks,

Bob