[6pack] New tires are rubbing

EdB bratt at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 5 23:34:32 MDT 2012

My guess as to the cause of the rubbing may be the offset of the new wheels.
I say this because larger tires such as Michelin XGT4 tires in the 215/70-15
size, which are both wider and taller than your new tires, have been used on
stock TR6 wheels with no problem.

I would take one front wheel and one rear   wheel off the car and inspect
the tire for any
rubbed area.  If my guess is correct, you might be able to fix the problem
with a wheel spacer.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6