[6pack] battery cutoff

Vsnively at aol.com Vsnively at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 10:39:07 MST 2012

I had the same issue. Started snugging it up with pliers and problem
solved.

In a message dated 3/10/2012 12:31:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:

hi.  I have a couple of those green thumbscrew cutoff switches  for the
batteries of a couple cars.

they don't seem to work  ideally.

the other night I went to a drive through atm to deposit a  check.  of
course I
pulled up nice and close.  turned the car off  while I was making the
deposit.
went to start the car.  got a  momentary hit then everything went dark.  so
had to climb out  because I couldn't open the door, push the car away from
the
machine, open  the hood, unscrew it, and screw it back in.  started up and
drove  off.  most embarrassing!

that sort of thing happens occasionally  with both cars that have it.

I think I should upgrade  <grin>

recommendations?

thanks!

6pack at autox.team.net