[6pack] car covers

EdB bratt at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 6 22:20:51 MDT 2012

Hugh:

I do not have a particular make or supplier of covers  in mind.  I just have
a suggestion on what to look for, mainly a "breathable cover" that allows
moisture to escape.

My other thought is to put something under the entire car to form a moisture
barrier floor  This is to prevent dampness from rising from the ground, and
getting captured in the car.  Temperature changes can cause condensation to
form on cool metal.

My not too bright neighbor has a car packaged in a tarpaulin sitting on a
gravel driveway that is riddled with weeds.  If he leaves it that way too
long  he will be able to carry much of it away with a shovel.

Ed Bratt
1976 TR6