[6pack] car covers

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:47:00 MDT 2012

Hugh;

I have used a Monsoon car cover for my Six for the last five+
years with very good success.

Many sell it; here's one example

http://www.cover-zone.com/monsoon-car-covers.htm

It's a very high-quality product and stuffs neatly into the included
carry-bag for take-along on your next road trip, too.

Dave Friedlander
Maine
'74-Six  w/TBI+ A-type OD