[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Sun Feb 3 17:07:02 MST 2013

I have the same TR6 Triple Strombergs.
The issue is the carbs will not go back to idle.
I pulled the linkage and re evaluated the modification.  No improvement
All the carbs have been rebuilt with new seals and kits.
The problem has been the linkage which is minimal at best.
I use a return spring to bring the carbs back to 800-1000 rpm.
I like Goods parts but this has not been good revision.
I am not happy with the tripple Strombergs;.
Glenn

Message: 1 Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:46:37 -0600 From: "Dave"
<dave at ranteer.com> To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack at autox.team.net> Subject:
[6pack] tr6 Message-ID: <C4A8F1E4682E4064A835B7DFBE099C66 at Datsun>
Subject: Re: [6pack] tr6 Message-ID:
<CAFWFMyhrifDfJF0Z2RMt2hWkZK0y=Fj6pe+vmVKfH8U194EEgg at mail.gmail.com>