[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19

Richard Seaton rsh17 at msn.com
Sun Feb 3 19:02:06 MST 2013

make sure the throttle shafts line up as that could create some binding.
 I used the original thinner clips between the shafts as they flexed a
little more than the aftermarket ones. Nothing wrong with the kit, just
modifying the linkage may be difficult for some. Doesn't ratco make a
cable that could work???

Disconnect the linkage clamps and see if a good idle can be obtained. if not
then its a carb issue. Connect the linkage and if not idle then look for
binding and make changes to get things to line up and move freely.