[6pack] Prince of Darkness at sea?

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 07:57:10 MST 2013

This whole ordeal reeks of incompetence, let's hope that once the facts come out its not.

The boat catches fire between Mexico and Galveston and they tow it with no power across the Gulf for 4 days to Mobile?  What about Galveston or Houston to get the people off?

Cause of the localized fire is now pegged at fuel return line for engine #6 put out by the fire suppression system.  Why aren't the other engines and generators running?

There is a second generator room but yet those generators weren't running either. What's up with that?

Too many questions, no answers.  Doubt Lucas played a part on the Triumph.

Lou
72 Pimento