[6pack] Vibration felt in seat

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 08:46:26 MST 2014

Yup, probably hubs.  Do you have movement back and forth at 9 and 3 o'clock and at 12 and 6?

If so, there is a guy on 6PACK.org that rebuilds them pretty reasonably. You ought to contact him via the site.  Goes by Philstr6.

He is in CA but did both of mine for around $270 including shipping. He magnafluxes the axles and rebuilds with new bearings and seals.

That is unless you want to go with Goodparts axles which are a bit more.

If its the hubs, don't drive the car as a wheel could fall off if there is a lot of play.

Lou
72 Pimento