[6pack] sheepskin covers

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:26:00 MDT 2015

Yea, (haha) I'd just like to find anything that will "sort of" fit the TR6 seats. VB actually sells a pretty nice canvas cover for the Spitfire. A buddy has a pair and let me borrow one to test sit, but it just doesn't fit the TR6 seat. Spitfire seat bottoms are wide and square compared to TR6 seat's round(ish) bottoms.
Anything else I can find look like they'll be way too big. If I start doing my seats the right way I know I'll spend $1000+. I might give those VB sheepskin's a try. Need to check the return policy.
Anybody??
thanks,Sloane :o)