[6pack] sheepskin covers

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 20:56:02 MDT 2015

The very first thing I did to my TR6 in 1997 was to put sheepskin covers on the perfectly good seats because it was July and I could not pivot on the vinyl seat to get out. Porsche seat covers fit the 69 TR6 seats perfectly and have lasted 18 years, still look good and make cross country trips in the summer more comfortable. They really are cooler in summer and warmer in cooler weather. Best of both worlds.
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64