[6pack] Floorpan replacement and Rust repair quote...

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Thu Jun 11 14:26:47 MDT 2015

+1

I am cleaning up the mess from a so called trusted mechanic.  I let him do a lot of the work, which I now realize I could have and should have handled.  he screwed up or didn’t complete a lot and because he kept it so long without finishing it a lot of the bare metal parts have surface rust.

the nightmare continues.