[Alpines] Aluminum Flywheel question

CANISDOG at aol.com CANISDOG at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 04:29:31 MST 2008

Dan since the surface will most likely outwear you, I would use large press
rivets.  A machine shop should be able to put them in or you can use the  old
"backyard Billy" method and pound them yourself.  Drilling them out  would be
easy for a surface change if needed.

I would not hesitate using the heli-coil method either as the pressure  is
lateral on the bolts.

In a message dated 3/17/2008 9:44:04 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,