[Alpines] fuel sender measurement

jacranwell at aol.com jacranwell at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 10:13:43 MDT 2009

Bill,

I have a spare lying around in my shop somewhere, so I'll measure it this PM, and let you have the dims.

If it's leaking, it's likely to be the rubber washer/seal.

By the way, another potential cause for the gague not working is the balance pipe between the LH and RH tank being pinched/blocked. This prevents the LH tank from filling, and reads empty, even when the RH tank is full.

Julian.