[Alpines] fuel sender measurement

JACranwell at aol.com JACranwell at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 14:23:11 MDT 2009

Bill, after much rummaging around in the attic, I found the sender unit,
photo attached.

The dimensions are as follows:

1. Sender Unit surface (top on photo) : 62mm
2. Rubber seal : 64mm
3. Locking ring : 66mm

So I guess the cap you're making should be 62mm.

Sorry I have only metric but blame it on the vernier guage.

You'd be welcome to this set, but but the cost of shipping to the US from
Blighty would be prohibitive. If you can wait a spell, I could send back
with  one of my brothers in Utah, Buffalo/NY, or Boston next time they drop in.

Julian.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_2828.jpg]