[Alpines] fuel sender measurement

Mary and Ron Tebo mrtebo at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 5 06:50:47 MDT 2009

Bill:

In checking my archive,  I noticed that Julian says that you can check
your fuel or temp sender by grounding your sender wire, and if the gauge
goes to top, the sender needs replacement. Also, below is a description
by Jarrid of what to do if the voltage stabilizer is the problem. Hope
this helps.

Ron Tebo