[Alpines] KanN TALL

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 11:45:06 MDT 2009

Theo posted the number for a KanN filter which is the same diameter but thicker than the orginal most of us are running. I thought I saved that email but cant locate it. If anyone else saved it or if Theo doesnt mind, please repost that KanN part number. I promised a chap at SUNI who doesnt have email I would send it to him. He also repairs/recast the steering wheel hub if yours is cracked so bad you want it fixed.He sold home made steering wheels made of different types wood. He repaired a old hub and after recasting the cracked part he added new wood- most likely using Alpine wheels from which he removed the plastic from around the steel circle under the orginal plastic(for lack of the correct name of THAT material). He did excellent work, so Im passing this on to the Alpine list as well in case someone needs his service.
Thanks in advance.
TtT