[Alpines] AVOID UPS

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 15:21:17 MDT 2009

Eric- I think you are quite lucky. That's the first time Ive heard of paypal refunding a payment or even more so, a partial payment due to poor packaging. I also don't understand why shippers don't consider that thin or even thick cardboard with metal parts don't need more protection. Even wadded up newspaper helps a ton. IF the parts cant move inside the package, odds are increased substantially that the parts will all arrive intact.Perhaps we should ALL remember this. Seems it sets a precedent in my nonlegal mind.
TonytheTiger