[Alpines] AVOID UPS

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Sat Oct 17 14:24:04 MDT 2009

Barry,

I've had a complete opposed case shortly. I'm from Germany, bought an item
in the US, paid for it (by paypal), it was shipped but improperly packed
(just a single cardbox for a heavy item consisting of 4 parts). The box was
damaged during transition, one part (a metal bar) made its independent way.
I contacted the seller who said that I should blame USPS (the packing was
really a cardbox without backing). I contacted Paypal and they reimbursed
50$ (the money I had estimated the metal bar is worth) in no time.

Eric