[Alpines] Parts needed: series V license light bits, wiper motor, maybe

Barry Hayes bhayes at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 18 22:34:53 MDT 2009

I'm going to get pulled over some day for one of these ..
Anyone have an extra lens and the socket with wires? I'm not sure what
that second part is called .. Victoria doesn't seem to have any, nor
Sunbeam Specialties, and I'm a bit reluctant to shell out $200 for two
entire assemblies from Victoria.

On the other hand, I am thinking of trying to kludge these instead.
http://www.radlites.com/billet_mount.htm
Anyone been there, done that?

I also have what seems a lot like a non-functioning wiper motor -- it
seems to be getting volts, and when I apply an external 12V, nothing.
It's going to be ugly if I rewind that myself, and none seem to be
available commercially.
 -b

--
bhayes yat cs dot stanford dot edu is what you should put in your
contact files -- it'll forward to me no matter where I move