[Autox] Towing discussion - another view point

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:08:02 MST 2009

My problem with those is the price.  I bought a nice middle of the
road double axel flatbed with electric brakes (both axles) and
slide-under ramps for $2100.  It is more than I needed to haul the
Spit, but it was a LOT of trailer for the money.  And it sure came in
handy when I needed to put a Suburban on it.