[Autox] Current R compound choices

Warren kd4z at amsat.org
Fri Dec 11 06:29:10 MST 2009

Thanks for the info guys.

Couple more questions then since this list is so quiet these days:  (Been lurking since 1989)

Would you say the Hoosier is still a tire that likes / allows lots of slip angle or do they need to
be driven with smoothness?  The Hoosier (non-radial) in the past only worked best when
hung way out.  The BFG would get greasy doing that.

Do the A8's hang on up to the edge and then break away with little notice (say like the old
Yoka A008R) or give up forgivingly at the limit like the old BFGs?