[Autox] Rule 4.9

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Fri Nov 6 15:32:39 MST 2009

The funny irony here, Bob (and everyone) is that the SEB has specifically
exempted AM because they recognized a need to have an AM class no matter how
many (or few) show up!

They need to realize that rationale also works for BM, SM, EP, GP, all the
other P and M classes. Yes even BP -- it's still stupid that race-prepped
Corvettes have no place to play in SCCA Solo (unless they turn them into
something that is quite a ways beyond being a race-prepped Corvette).

--Rocky