[Autox] (no subject)

craig naylor magazine at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 20 17:36:43 MST 2009

Hi John,

No dog in this fight.... but do you really think an employee of GM "quality
control" is going to say... yea your right, extra equipment is needed for our
product to meet what we say it can do?  Nor will he address longevity beyond
the warranties period if used at rated limits.

I think the two statements are at the extremes, no it probably doesn't need
"everything" upgraded just to do what its rated for.  Also, the longest life
will probably not be met without any upgrades.

Lets face it, almost all of us who tow push the boundaries of what our trucks
are rated for, that is if we don't just jump right over them. Iif the
questioner is like most of use who push the weights, push the posted, push the
hours of constant running at the aformentioned limits on straight through
drives.... over time some of these upgrades will make a longevity difference.

Then again if he is one who sells before the warranty expires... well thats
more likley to be the next owners worries/problems.

Craig

Message: 1