[Autox] No brake lights

MWood24020 at aol.com MWood24020 at aol.com
Sat May 15 18:19:57 MDT 2010

Ooops...just reread, sounds like the tail lights work...

In a message dated 5/15/2010 5:04:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lorenzoscribe at hotmail.com writes:

Fellow,

Here is one to chew on. My brother drives a 1998  Ford Explorer.

He brought it over complaining that the brake lights  didn't work. The bulbs
were OK, the parking light part of the dual filament  bulbs worked, but I
replaced both bulbs. The fuse was OK, but I replaced  the fuse as well.  To
my
mind that meant that the brake light switch  was wonky, so we went to a Ford
dealership and replaced that as well. The  brake lights still don't work.

I'll admit that I am stumped on  this one. Any ideas from the assembled
multitude?

Larry  Steckel

Quickly running out of  talent

Autox at autox.team.net