[Autox] No brake lights

John Lieberman jlieberman37 at comcast.net
Sat May 15 19:23:34 MDT 2010

I would agree with Mark.  Use a volt meter to check for "juice" at every
step along the line.  Start at the bulb socket and work your way
backwards.  If you should find that you're getting juice at the bulb
socket then it has to be either the bulb or the ground.  Or it could be
that the bulb sockets are just grungy and need a good spray of contact
cleaner.  If no juice at the bulb socket, work your way backwards
through the circuit until you find a good reliable source of 12V.

John