[Autox] Autox Digest, Vol 2, Issue 14

Kevin Emmert emmertk at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:00:53 MDT 2010

There is a recall on Fords right now, I *think* it includes the Explorer,
for symptoms that seem very similar to what you are describing.  I
unfortunately don't remember specifics, other than it causes fires, nor can
I find the Consumer Reports mag that had this information.  I believe it was
the Jan 2010 issue, I do know it had cell phones on the cover.

Hope this helps!!

Kevin Emmert