Bring a Trailer

Larry Steckel lorenzoscribe at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 07:34:48 MST 2012

A bit of off season intelligence here guys. I saw Phil Either's name on Bring
a Trailer this morning. He is lusting after a Mercedes 230 SL that is very
near his home.  Bad thing to be lusting over a sports car this close to
Christmas. Too many temptations.  I can see Phil showing up at Nationals with
a dark green, drastically lowered Pagoda roofed 230 SL with a cage, Hoosiers
and a Mercedes V/8 in the nose hooked to a five speed Tremec  running SSM.
Now that I think about it, that might work.  My wife loves those cars. She
wants a red one with an automatic. I told her I would be happy to mortgage the
house to buy her one and build the garage we would need to keep it out of the
Pittsburgh winters.   Dodged that bullet for awhile.  So Phil, buying it or
what? Larry Steckel1971 Porsche 914