Bring a Trailer

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 09:01:34 MST 2012

I am emphatically NOT buying it.  All I said was that it was 20 miles from my house.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier