[Bmcu] TVR

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:54:13 MST 2008

BMCU gang,

I'm curious if anyone owns or has owned a TVR 2500M or similar models.
Wondering how it compares to other British cars, maintainance challenges,
engine options/challenges, handling, and basically whatever your thoughts are
on the brand.

The new ones are pretty sporty, but on a teacher's salary...no way.  There are
some for sale around the U.S. and I'm wondering if they're worth looking
into.

cheers,
Jay WilliamsBiology and Environmental Science TeacherOakley
Schoolwww.oakley-school.comwork: (435)-783-5001 ext 145cell:
(715)-379-4316Oakley, UT (just east of Park City)