[Bmcu] TVR

Mark J. Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jan 16 20:30:08 MST 2008

I often wish I had a TVR 2500 or some sort, neat cars.  Basically a tube
frame,
fiberglass body TR6.  The 2500 designation comes from the displacement
of the TR6 engine.  A fellow I know, Rick Gunn, had one some number of
years ago, back when he was involved with Pro Tire.  So some parts of
the car are easily fixable with readliy available parts, some of the stuff
is harder to find.  The rear storage area is a pain, since the hatchback
doesn't open, cargo has to go in  and out past the seats.

They were built with other drivetrain components and various styling
changes.  Being the Triumph fan that I am, though, I'd go for one
with the TR6 motor, gearbox and axles.

mjb.

ps:  More on mailing lists, server issues and such in the next few days.