[Bmcu] Scottish Festival

duff_lawson at att.net duff_lawson at att.net
Tue Jun 9 20:18:53 MDT 2009

The following is a copy of the original email sent by Drew.  Duff

I received this invite from the Kent with the Mountainland 356 Porsche
club. Nice of them to invite us along. Direct any questions to Kent at
the email below.

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- Original message from Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99 at q.com>: --------------