[Bmcu] Scottish Festival

Andrew Frink drooartz at me.com
Tue Jun 9 10:16:10 MDT 2009

Here's the information I got from the Porsche club folks:

The Mountainland 356 Porsche club has arranged with Dewayne to see his
collection on June 13 at 10:30 AM..
Many of you saw it last year, but I thought you might like to visit
again..If so, The old Porsche guys are not of the gold chain variety and
welcome you to join us. Bring wives and friends.

Directions are take I15 exit 328, 200 N, Kaysville, go west approx 1
1/2 miles to the large corner bldg on the so.west corner.

Hope to see you there
Kent Topham