[Bmcu] Utah vintage car inspection rules

David Clawson david.clawson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:22:58 MST 2010

Wow, lucky you! I've been to two different places with my little '71 MGB and
it has yet to fully pass both safety and emissions.

What's funny is that while my "polluting" MGB is off the road, my 12MPG Land
Cruiser is my primary form of transportation. :-)

I've actually heard it depends on your county of residence, and that some
counties don't require it.