[Bmcu] Utah vintage car inspection rules

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jan 21 23:02:44 MST 2010

When I got my plates they told it would have to be inspected every year but
I didn't ask about what was involved.  I took my '58 to Big O, it still had
the Minnesota vintage plates on it, I drove it into the bay, honked the
horn, stepped on the brakes and turned the lights on.  Inspection complete
in 60 seconds!

Bill