[Bmcu] Hilton Garden Inn Saturday Brunch

DUFF LAWSON duff_lawson at msn.com
Fri Oct 8 12:28:55 MDT 2010

Hilton Garden Inn Saturday Brunch

Saturday, October 16th is the Hilton Garden Inn Brunch.  This is a BMCU Club
event although not a driving event.  The extended forecast says that the
weather should be good so you may want to take this opportunity for one last
jaunt in the LBC, but there is no organized drive planned.  The address is 762
West Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, Utah, USA, 84041, 1-801-416-8899.  This is
just a couple blocks north of the Layton Hills Mall and I included directions
below.  We will be meeting at the Great American Grill in the main Lobby at
9:30 A.M.  You can do the Buffet, order from the menu or do both!

Take exit #332. Turn right onto Antelope Drive. Turn right onto 700 West. Turn
right onto Heritage Park Blvd. Hotel is on the northwest corner of
intersection.